We miss seeing you, and hope you are well.
Please find the contact information below for our Massage therapists and our Physical trainer. You may check with each of them to verify if they are offering services and any other criteria. With therapists working independently at various locations, pricing, methods of payment, scheduling and safety protocols may differ with each therapist. I will be updating the following information soon. For instance, I will add safety protocols for each therapist as it is supplied to me. Therefore, periodically check on this page for new information.
Stay safe and well,
For Physical Training
Phone: (217) 597-8764
For Massage Therapy
Phone: (708) 606-7475
Phone: (843) 270-2502
Phone: (317) 652-6109
Steve Gregory”s Contact info and safety protocols
Phone: (765) 729-5595
When Steve begins seeing clients, he will be wearing a mask while working with you.
It is preferred that clients wear a mask during their session, unless you have a reason not to wear a mask. I am aware there are medical reasons why some people cannot wear masks.
Your temperature will be taken prior to your session using a hand held non contact Infrared thermometer close to forehead.
- All doorknobs and light switches are sanitized multiple times a day
- Desks, chairs, and all surfaces are disinfected after every use
- Restrooms are disinfected and wiped down between each client
- Sheets are changed and washed between every client
- Face rests are disinfected between clients and the face rests covers are disposed of and changed between every client
- Therapy rooms are cleaned and wiped down multiple times a day
- Therapists are required to wash hands (20+ seconds) before and after seeing every client
If you are coughing or feeling ill in any way, please respect others by staying home. Please be considerate and stay home if you have been exposed to anyone with these symptoms also.